We may collect information including but not limited to:
- Details that you provide such as name, email address, questions and queries
- Information on how you use our site using cookies and other standard tracking tools.
- Information is used by us to understand your requirements.
- We may contact you from time to time with information that we think might be of interest.
- We may use your information to help us improve our products and services.
- We will not pass on your information to any third parties without your permission.
You can decide whether to accept cookies by adjusting the privacy settings in your web browser. Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure. We have procedures and controls in place to keep your data secure once we receive it. Please note that information sent over the internet is not completely secure, so we are not able to guarantee the security of your data before it reaches us.
By providing information to us you consent to your details being retained and used according to the terms of this policy. We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary. If you wish to request an amendment to, or removal of, your information at any time you can do so by emailing us at info @ torhatch.co.uk